Thursday 16 February 2012

Ooo fancy fashiony films


Recently I've been watching lots of campaign videos for the new collections and you know what? I'm really liking them. There's art, photography, movement and fashion all in one beautiful little piece and it's gorgeous! Here are my favourite one's which have really inspired me recently.

 Absolute huge fan of the latest Prada collection and this film embraces all things vintage and fabulous. So much attention to detail and really liking the soundtrack

Saw Die Antwoord couple of years ago at L.E.D Festival and they were hilariously good. I too have lots of love for Alexander Wang and I think using Die Antwoord in his campaign was a good fresh move.


I'm so excited for H&M's next collaboration, this time with Marni. I have my eye on the metallic silk two piece. Beautifully directed by Golden Globe winner Sofia Capolla, the cinematography is stunning!



This has got to be one of the most classic and most elegant adverts ever. Directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet who directed Amelie, this is perfection. And partly the reason why I want to travel to Morrocco.









No comments:

Post a Comment