Wednesday 8 February 2012

Roses are red, Violets are blue...

...the love of my life are shoes, not you! So the beloved Valentines day is coming and to be honest my date is with one of my friends, in her bedroom with dominoes, ice cream, alcohol and non romantic films. Whether you have a sexy someone or not we all like to look nice. So here are my treats I've chosen for the saucy day...

So cute in the love heart shape, this piece is an obvious investment.
 £260
Vivienne Westwood
Buy Me


 The contrast of red against the pink is fun and fresh for this summer.
£26.50
Asos
Buy Me




 These are the little pair of beauties I treated myself to, I can't wait until they arrive!
£90
Topshop  
Buy Me



 Perfect for those cat ladies out there, me being one of them.
£21
Paul and Joe



Remember the paper bags you use to get your sweets in as a kid?
£40
River Island
Buy Me



 You won't be able to keep your clothes on with a pair of these stylishly sexy underwear.
Bra £75 Briefs £45
Yes Master

No comments:

Post a Comment