Thursday 8 March 2012

Splurge, Spend or Save - Crazy legs

Summer is approaching and the sun is starting to show, with that comes colourful clothing. This seasons look is all about the trouser, in bright colours, patterns and prints. I'm all for it and have already bought myself a pair of black and white striped trousers (which you can see in my Paris trip) and some of the most crazy leggings you can imagine. Definitely invest in a pair as they add a little excitment and creativeness to you're look, whether you choose to be bold or stay chic it's up to you!


SPLURGE


  £490
A.F. Vandevorst
Buy Me

These wide leg trousers are perfect all year round, wear a strappy vest top or loose silk shirt to create that perfect get-a-away look.


£665 
Stella McCartney

A bold choice, the print is unique and delicious so don't be scared when wearing these. The black however tones it down a tad.


£795
J.W. Anderson
Buy Me

I absolutely adore paisley, one of my all time favourite prints and J.W. Anderson embraces it in his S/S collection.


SPEND


£180
Alexander McQueen
Buy Me

So these may be leggings but they are phenomenal, the seaweed print and colour is exceptionally beautiful.



£170 
Alice+Olivia
Buy Me

I'm not the biggest fan of pink, but in this shade and this cut they are rather dashing. 

£120
 House of Holland
Buy Me

The 'Mum' jeans are coming back into fashion, and Mr Holland does a great pair in a peach bleach.

SAVE
£59.99
 Marni for H&M
Buy Me

The H&M Marni collab is out today and I'm in love with these pair of luxurious trousers, buy the matching top if you can. I know i'll be crying because i'm a poor pauper.


£45
Topshop
Buy Me

These have a 60's feel to me, with the pink metallic sheen and dogtooth print, it's not too girly if worn with some killer black pointy heels. 


£32
Vero Moda
Buy Me 

I love these! Really colourful and a small print making them wearable as well as affordable.


No comments:

Post a Comment