Wednesday 13 June 2012

Cheapskate - Sale Away

Midseason sale is here bitches! Time to get your thrifty nifty self to the internet, and start whipping out that plastic. When sale shopping it's important to keep things in perspective. Start by thinking, will I actually wear this? Do I actually like this? Or am I buying it just because it's so cheap? Most of all, is it an investment piece? I love investment pieces. Here are my top 11 pieces (was 10 but I couldn't leave out these shoes, so cheap!) I recommend to buy from the sale and guarantee it will be worth those little pennies of yours.

Was £34.99 Now £14.99
H&M
Buy Me

I bought this, I thought it would look great with some nice black trousers. A slight tuxedo feel with the contrasting silk satin against the wool, makes it more interesting compared to a normal cardigan. 

 Was £15 Now £7
River Island
Buy Me

We all know crop tops are in and stripes will forever be in fashion, utterly chic. Try with a polka dot flippy skirt.

Was £110 Now £39
Carvela
Buy Me

Absolute save! Really classic and would look great with any vintage dress. I had to treat myself to a pair of these.

Was £20 Now £10
Vero Moda
Buy Me

A great summer day dress, I'm still in love with the midi length and with the sneaky slit, o la la!


Was £25 Now £12.50
Asos
Buy Me

You wanna hit the back pack trend cheap style? Treat yourself to this, and it's neon! Great for the beach.


Was £29 Now £15
Miss Selfridge
Buy Me
I'm really liking yellow at the moment and broderie anglais is everywhere since Louis Vuitton did their S/S collection so get your hit here.

Was £40 Now £25
BDG
Buy Me

I love a bit of acid wash, it always works great in the summer for those lazy days doing nothing but eating ice lollies.


Was £45 Now £19.20
Office

Rather bohemian with all the beading and also pretty I thought, easy to wear day to night in the sun on  holiday. Doesn't look like you'll be wearing them in England any time soon.

Was £150 Now £30
Aqua by Aqua
Buy Me

This is so fricking cheap, you are paying a 5th of the price! And I love fringing. A great party dress.


Was £25 Now £12
River Island

Such a classic cut and the print isn't too in your face and the colours are classic. If I still have some scraps of money around I'm buying this for sure.

 Was £12 Now £6
Henry by Henry Holland

This is my ultimate bargain, topshop etc will be selling these for triple the price. Na ah, buy them here for 600 little pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment