Tuesday 17 July 2012

Poser #1 - Thailand

So I've finally dedicated a post to 'what I wear' yes I hate it. I dislike taking purposefully pictures of myself 'dressing up'. However this is me on holiday, so I'm not actually dressing up for the camera, it's just me out and about. So I went to visit my other half of my origin which is Thailand, bloody hot and I loved it. 35 degrees and humid, mmmm. Obviously I couldn't wear much as I would sweat and die. So here is 'what I wore'... oh yeah, this is pretty much all I packed as mother insisted I packed too much, well other than another skirt and crop top this was about all I had. Good luck packing for your holiday's people.
Sannita's Theory: Pack less = more shopping

From left to right: Christopher Kane dress, Urban Outfitters belt, Linda Farrow sunglasses, Thai Market vest/dress, sunglasses as before, Ancient Greek Sandals, Gap shirt, H&M shorts, ASOS necklace, Ancient Greek Sandals, H&M sunglasses and bikini top, Thai Market shirt, Big John customised shorts, H&M sunglasses and knitted vest, Lulu Guiness bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment