Wednesday 5 September 2012

J.W. Anderson X Topshop

So the long awaited collaboration with J.W.Anderson and Topshop is just around the corner and Vogue have teased us with images.

 SAVE THE DATE: SEPTEMBER 14TH


The looks he's designed hasn't been compromised at all as a collaboration and it's very much J.W.Anderson all over, from the quilted paisley to the beautiful shirts. I have my eyes on the pinafore! If only I had money...

£69.99
 I predict pinafores will be the height of fashion by this Winter but especially for next Spring. I also think this piece could be layered really nicely with a shirt and is rather versatile.
£39.99
The print is quite quirky and fun with a little retro feel. The colours will compliment any black jeans and boots.



£59.99
Their signature V neck crew jumper with their logo. You can't really go wrong.

 £59.99
A good shirt dress, I like the concealed buttons and prim collar. This on it's own with a big statement necklace would be great for an effortless look.

I really like this collaboration as a whole, it;s definitely my favourite. If I had the money I would totally be going all out, maybe I'll buy one piece but that really would be naughty of me. Oopsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment