Saturday 1 December 2012

December tings.

 IM LIKING DIS
Basically it's things I like, that I think you should know about.






Need to by my Ludovico Einaudi ticket, I love classical music and his compositions are insanely beautiful. You'll recognise his stuff from a lot of adverts. He's recently done the music for This is England, so excited for his newest album.

My friend introduced me to Gaymers pear and raspberry cider after loving Rekorderlig.  It's truely delicious and the packaging is pretty and fucking girly. Taste like fizzy petit filou.

I have the worst dark circles/bags ever. I got given a couple of samples of this stuff from work and have been using it. It's amazing! Obsessed now and can't imagine living without it. £23.50 a pop so it's rather expensive, depends if your as vain as I am, the likelihood is that you are.











I've been a big fan of Tim Walker for many a year, and this is his first exhibition since his one at The Design Museum 4 years ago! That one was incredible so im pretty darn excited to go see this. It's at Somerset House and it's free so there's no reason why you can't go.









Say wotttt, bugged out is a kind of festival but you stay in Butlins! Real toilets and showers! Oh yeah, the line up is insane! Just take a look yourself. Middle of January bizarre time to do it but why not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment