Thursday 6 December 2012

Splurge, Spend or Save - Frock Me

I was looking through my wardrobe trying to find a dress I could just shove on for work without any hassle, to my surprise mine were all still quite summery in hues of white and blue etc. So when it comes to winter I like to wear a hell of a lot of black, who doesn't? It looks great slimming and chic... If i'm adventurous I like to go for a little colour called wine. Anyways these picks are slightly safe but I think they could all work really well into your wardrobe.


SPLURGE

£2540
Proenza Schouler
Buy Me
I loved this collection, so innovative and the shapes created are dynamic and cool.

£800
Peter Pilotto
Buy Me
Covered in some serious beading, the Pilotto boys create the most vivid patterns in the most stunning colours.

£714
Helmut Lang
Buy Me
Oh god I just love black and assymetric lines, it just looks so polished. The texture of the crystal leather is beautiful.


SPEND

 £580
Alexander Wang
I was watching Nikita and she was wearing this dress, looked pheonmenal on her so I had to include it.


£319
Ava Catherside
Buy Me
I saw this dress featured on the website and I really like the layering and the boyish shapes, but with the high splits it gives that subtle demure edge.



£225
The Kooples
Buy Me
Ahhh The Kooples just always design ridiculously cool simple dresses which are easy to wear from day to evening.

SAVE

£29.99
Zara
Buy Me
I still love faux leather and a simple fitted dress. It's easy to dress up, less is definitely more.

£20
Asos
Buy Me
Mamma mia! When it comes to a LBD, this I would say is perfect. Timeless, no hassle and simple. The midi length keeps it great for any occasion and the v neck adds that little bit of sexy.

 
£15
Boohoo.com
Buy Me 
I recently bought this dress and it looks really good on. Slightly sexy if I may add with the cheeky splits yet you're still covered up and not looking as cheap as this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment