Monday 5 August 2013

274. 18 Hours

I used to work on Pied a Terre and it was my absolute favourite brand. Anyways I am totally obsessed with this dress they created, it's to wear straight from the office and out to dinner or drinks. It's the perfect day to work wear dress ever. The neckline is flattering and unique, whilst the zip adds a little sexy approach to the outfit. Being able to unzip it at the bottom to create a front vent to reveal a little more leg. Ooo la la. Or unzip it at the top to reveal a little more bosom. OH MY.
I'm deffos getting this, so I can look sophisticated and sexy in the office. 



Dress, £125, Pied a Terre, Buy Me
Glasses, £95, Ray Ban, Buy Me
Shoes, £764, Saint Laurent, Buy Me
Lipgloss, £21, Chanel. Buy Me
Ring, £10, Cos, Buy Me
Handbag, £1095, Balenciaga, Buy Me
Clutch, £300, Jerome Dreyfuss, Buy Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment