Thursday 31 July 2014

362. Poser

Dressing for the office whilst it's scorching hot out there is a difficult one, and made even more difficult when you get to the office and the air con is on full blast you have to end up wrapping yourself in the samples surrounding you. Luckily I'm surrounded by clothes.
White has been my go to colour this Summer, it's so fresh and clean and instantly looks effortless. I like all white, I find it always just looks finished. Topping it off with a couple of minimal accessories, for example my crazy ring and a belt. Simple yet effective. What do you think?

P.S. A dog with a stick came hurtling at me and I'm partially trying to hide mud marks in half the shots.





Taken by Jess M

1. T-Shirt, H&M
2. Skirt, Missguided Buy Me 
3. Belt, Vintage
4. Sunglasses, Primark
5. Purse, Biba
6. Ring, Alexander McQueen


No comments:

Post a Comment