Saturday 31 March 2012

Splurge, Spend or Save - Fancy Footwork

Across the fashion weeks, fashionistas have been wearing trainers whether they're your classic converse or some brightly coloured nikes, they truely are making a come back. Ridiculously comfy too compared to heels you can still look cool and stylish. I've just bought my pair of Superga's (so happy)  however I wouldn't mind a pair of Gienchi's if anyone wants to buy me a pair...?


Splurge



£245
Gienchi
Buy Me

I love the studs and the nice bold summery blue, pair with some skinny black jeans and a vest for a casual summer look.


£426
Ann Demeulemeesster
 Buy Me

I really like the simple contrast of black and white with the plimsoll look, these up close are delightful.

£430
Lanvin
Buy Me

Oooo hello tacky! These are either a love or hate but you've got to be careful to pull these off, don't wanna be looking cheap now.

Spend


£70
Adidas orginals x Ransom Pier
Buy Me

These are so cool! I love the espidrille hemp sole, easy to wear and perfect for the summer. If I were a size 6 i'd snap them up.


£50
Puma 
 Buy Me

Suede is a favourite of mine and especially in a nice bold colour, the gold logo is a nice touch.



£49.99
Vans
 Buy Me

Now I don't know anyone who doesn't own a pair of authentics these days, and these green wash are a nice new look.

Save



£37
Nike
 Buy Me

Boom! These are so bright and garish, do the sportmax trend with these and you will look shit hot.


£40
Superga
 Buy Me

These are the pair I bought, pretty simple but will go with absolutely everything. Effortless.


£35
Converse 
 Buy Me

Now if you don't own a pair of these you're a fool. Timeless classics which will never go out of fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment