Tuesday 11 September 2012

Fashion Intern to Fashion Apprentice

Ahhhhhh, so basically everything has been cer-razy. I didn't get the Elizabeth Saltzman internship, due to having found someone with more experience, or that was just a nice excuse to say no to me. Who knows? But I don't think I could have dealt with the lack of money anyway. Although I was gutted I had to move on to other things.

So my second interview with House of Fraser went really well, and a couple of weeks later I got a phone call from them saying I had got the job! Hello I am going to be Buying Assistant at House of Fraser! Ehehehe and even better, I get paid a full time wage!! This is obvs all thanks to my dear friend Jemima and cheeky Fashion Enter. 

Now that I'm on a actual wage this means I can quit my saturday job! After four bloody years at the hell hole can now leave and get paid to do something I love...for a year an a half at least (apprenticeship!).

I have a job and i'm being paid.
Oh and i'm moving to London and now will live the dream as a london city girl.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment