Thursday 20 December 2012

Gifts under £20 - Cheapskates christmas

So rather than just posting any old pretty shit that looks good on a blog, I thought of genuine present ideas, that if I hadn't already bought all mine, I would get for my friends. It took me ages as everything had to be under £20, and this is what I either wanted or thought would be quite fun. Maybe it will give you some last minute inspiration...



 £4.79
Crazy Stupid Love

Because Ryan Gosling is fricking hot and it's a great shitty girly film to watch when you're hungover on new years day.

 £5
Ikea

Shove a really attractive (by that I mean ugly) photo of yourself into the frame. Voila.

£6
Accessorize

Oh meow, thought these were rather elegant.

 £9
Diary by Emma Cook

Nearly the end of the year, new years resolution to get more creative/organised?
£9.99
J.W.Anderson x Topshop
Buy Me

Snap in style.
 £10
Topshop

Keeps your head warm doesn't it!

£12
Urban Outfitters
Buy Me

Well it's rather cute!
 £12
Paperchase

So cute, and will look uber stylish when pouring your tea.
£15.96
100 Years of Fashion

I love fashion books which look through all the decades of fashion, the photography was just phenomenal back then, so much elegance and poise!

 £19.75
Forever 21

Leather (faux) and fringing! Oh hells yeah, two trends you hate to love.

 £19.99
Zara
Buy Me

Brilliant artist, simple and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment