Tuesday 9 April 2013

I heart holi - Tatty Devine

Last week I attended one of the most fun and unique parties hosted by no other than Tatty Devine themselves. Set at I heart studios in Bermondsey, the duo made the place their own. From the station, white balloons and spray paint of elephant heads guided you to the venue. As we entered I heart studios, I received my lovely V.I.P. good bag which was filled with goodies, a complimentry Tatty Devine necklace, Katy Perry eyelashes, face packs and obviously for safety measures, googles! I was even lucky enough to get a free pair of snazzy white high top converse!



There were stalls where you could get your make-up done, have a bindi popped on your forehead, henna hand art and lots of free cocktails courtesy of Midori. They were delicious!


Then it began, a huge paint fight. It was insane, flurries of colour being thrown from one side of the room to the other. It was pretty cool as everyone was dressed in white for the occassion so we came out covered in hues of oranges, purple, greens every single colour, so fun! The goggles were a definite good idea.




MTV were filming the fight and I managed to get a lovely shot of the Tatty girls Harriet and Rosie in action!


What a great night! Thanks Tatty Devine and I heart studios for a brilliant evening!

Check out the video made by District MTV, see if you can spot me in my black and white jumpsuit.

 District MTV’s Tatty Devine I Heart Holi Party Film

No comments:

Post a Comment