Wednesday 10 April 2013

Kipling x Helena Christensen - Launch

 

Last week I was at Beach Blanket Babylon for the launch of the chic collaboration between Kipling and Helena Christensen, world wide super model sensation. Helena made a quick appearance and was absolutely stunning in the flesh, with her line of bags inspired by her own photography. Cocktails were flowing and so was the champagne, models mingled and bloggers networked. Photos were to be had and my friends and I had our poloroids done, which was a lovely little momento of the evening! Tabitha from Queens of noize DJ's as well as Lou from New Young Pony club, setting the upbeat tone of the evening.



Image courtesy of Joe Alvarez

I'd like to inform you we may of had 1,2,3 maybe 4 cocktails or so...

The poloroid of Char, Millie and myself. Yup so that was how many drinks I consumed.
The range will be out in mid September so watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment