Friday 12 April 2013

Splurge, Spend or Save - Sole trade

I feel as if my love of shoes hasn't been expressed that much lately, so I feel it nesscary that I do a post regarding my latest shoe loves. So these are my must haves for this season.

SPLURGE



£585, Nicholas Kirkwood, Buy Me, The ultimate artist when it comes to shoes, his creativity never fails, not for the faint hearted.

£400, Carven, Buy Me, I love Carvens' shoes, chunky classic and chic.

£670, Alexander Wang, Buy Me, The epitomy of effortlessly cool, white minimalism is perfect for this summers clean palette.

SPEND

£89, & Other Stories, Buy Me, My new favourite brand does the mot incredible shoe, this half boot half heel such a cool new fresh take on a heel.

£69.99, Zara , Buy Me , Oh hello, clashing prints and colours whats not to love?!


£120, Nike, Buy Me, A classic Nike is essential this summer, I particuarly like the cobalt blue againt the white/grey background.
SAVE 



£60, New Balance, Buy Me New Balance are everywhere on the street style seen, feel comfort and look cool in these.

£40, Asos, Buy Me, A sneaky rip of Nicholas Kirkwood, these are surely a barg for any fashionistas wardrobe. Team with a chic cigarette trouser and white shirt for a polished office outfit.

£36, Bronx, Buy Me, Inspired by Camilla Skovgaard this shoes are androgyness sexy and cool all in one.


No comments:

Post a Comment