Wednesday 24 April 2013

Poser #16 - A week of work wear

My life as a working lady sure is hard and I'd thought I'd bring to you the outfits I wear to work. Seeing as I work in fashion, there is no strict rule of what I can and can't wear. Sometimes I'll wear a jumper, jeans and trainers, however sometimes I'll wear a pencil skirt and blouse. It's probably obvious that my colour palette will be muted, hopefully the colours will roll in as soon as the sun makes a bit more on an appearance. Hope you like!

 Monday. Jacket and Neclace H&M, Trousers and Shoes Topshop, Polo neck Uniqlo, Scarf Burberry.
Tuesday. Dress Pied a Terre (AW13), Shoes & Other Stories, Glasses Ray Ban.
Wednesday. Jumper Mango, Dress Boohoo.com, Beanie Brick Lane Market, Trainers Nike, Bracelet Kipling.

Thursday. Dress Pied a Terre, Shoes & Other Stories.
Friday. T-Shirt Vintage, Jeans Dr Denim, Sneakers Superga, Beanie LovenSkate.

No comments:

Post a Comment