Tuesday 2 July 2013

261. Versus

The gold chain, it's been a fashion staple in my wardrobe since I was 13. Still fashionable I suggest you invest in at least one. There's been a sudden influx of them in the last few months, with the likes of Rihanna wearing them. And the one that has been catching every fashionistas eye? The Celine id necklace one of course! It's chunky, over sized and obviously has to be from SS12 so is pretty darn hard to get hold of. So hard that I don't even know the real price. Word on the street they say they don't restock them but they secretly do and when they do they sell out just like that. Even if it was accessible to me, I bloody well couldn't afford it, so I'll be buying the Asos knock off.



Estimate £700
Celine
Unavailable

Vs

£12
Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment