Thursday 13 November 2014

305. Burberry Brit.

Last week my fellow blogger Itsaldnthing invited me to join her at the Burberry Brit event to launch the new men's fragrance, Rhythm. Located at the very cool Village Underground in Shoreditch, they certainly were going for something a little more hip and subtle.

The venue was filled with beautiful trendy Londoner's, mostly dressed in all black with a classic leather biker jacket. You know the ones I mean. Those hotties. White Lies took to the stage, playing a couple new tracks from their album and an oldie "farewell to the fairground". They were pretty awesome I have to say even though it's not what I normally listen to. It was a fun evening and the men's fragrance smells rather sexy too. So watch out ladies, the new men of Burberry will be smelling rather seductive.


The whole event was being streamed live, as I was hitting the tube home I saw instagrams of the event on the TV advertisement as I took the escalator down. Thought that was pretty fucking cool.  Search #thisisbrit for more images of the event.

Millie and I looking a little bedraggled.

No comments:

Post a Comment