Monday 24 February 2014

339. Drury club.

Another Friday night, another new club to endeavour. I've been a bit boring as of late but myself and a friend decided to hit up Drury Club to see what it was like.


With a much younger crowd compared to the usual members only club I wasn't quite sure what to expect...

Where: On Drury lane of course.
Nearest Tube: Holborn? Get a bus to aldwych so much easier.
Price: I'm pretty sure it's free for girls before 12 and maybe £20 for guys.
Dress code: Smart casual, deffos no trainers allowed and girls must where heels.

Drury club is definitely a younger crowd, then kind of club for the kids who have money. With a slight east end vibe with it's brick walls, neon signage and "quirky" mirrors, it was slightly more laid back and less pretentious than other members club, however they still had the over sized belevedere bottles and magnums everywhere. One of which an idiotic girl spilt on me, drunk through osmosis anyone?



Music was generally hip hop and trap, the play list was pretty small as we were only there for a couple of hours and Drunk on love, bugatti and pour it up were all played twice in that amount of time. I dread to think how many more times it would have been played on through out the night.



Saying that I did have a good time, there was actual dance floor space for once and I pretty much danced like I was a G. Everyone was dancing and there was a good vibe in there, although the one thing that was annoying was the over crowding, it's not a tiny club but I like to have good booty dropping space without having to knock anyone out.

Rating: 6/10

You'll have a good time if you're with your mates on a table getting fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment